Welcome to S.G.V.M.
Do not enter the lab without white overalls
1. Do not enter the lab without white overalls (Lab coat).
2. Keep perfect silence in the laboratory, it is essential for concentration and successful scientific work.
3. Keep your apparatus, table and note-books carefully and clean.
4. Add reagents in proportionate amounts, this is the key to success.
5. Keep the reagents stoppers, do not change the stoppers of the bottles any also do not disturb the arrangement on the shelf. Keep the reagents at the proper places.
6. Do not shift the bottles from the common shelf.
7. Do not throw broken glass pieces, match sticks, filter paper, etc. in the sink. Throw them in the waste box kept for the purpose.
8. Shake the test tubes while heating: do not throw hot and concentrated acids, especially conc. Sulphuric acid.
9. Pass hydrogen sulphide gas slowly in the solution. It is a very poisonous gas, do not leave the gas stopper open.
10. Any damage to lab apparatus / equipments will have to be made good.