Six Golden Rules For Excellence
1. Children should wish ‘Good Morning’ and greet parents by touching their feet after getting up in the morning. They should also wish “Good Night” and touch the feet of their parents. Girls may or may not touch the feet of their parents.
2. Breakfast should include sprouted grams and milk everyday.
3. Lunch and dinner should include green vegetables everyday, which the children should enjoy eating.
4. Children should study on their own for at least 2 hours everyday without any guidance.
5. Children should obey and respect their elders and always speak the truth.
6. Only those T.V. programmes should be watched which are permitted by the parents.